Butler & Rose Bare Metal Lacquer Slip On Welded Feet - 4 Column
The Butler & Rose Bare Metal Lacquer Slip On Welded Feet allow you to fit the radiator to the floor instead of the wall, increasing the options for installation and creating a stylish new look.
This industrial bare metal finish is created by taking a “battery” sized radiator and hand finishing every part of the radiator so each radiator is unique. As you would expect variations in colour, welding and burnishing marks vary from one section to another and add to the idiosyncrasy of each radiator. Once sections are hand burnished to give a smooth surface, a clear gloss lacquer is applied, protecting the bare metal and enhancing their irregular nature and individuality.
• Floor mounted legs
• Sold singularly - minimum of 2 will be required
• Optional extra for additional support
• Available in Bare Metal Lacquer finish
• Pipe centres from wall: 102mm - 112mm
• Suitable for a 4 column radiator
• An optional extra for the Butler & Rose 4 Column Horizontal Radiator - 500mm and the Butler & Rose 4 Column Horizontal Radiator - 600mm
• Please remember to add 100mm to the height of the section you have chosen if you are using slip on welded feet
|Brand||Butler & Rose|
|Brand Range||Butler & Rose Bare Metal|
|Finish||Bare Metal Lacquer|
|GuaranteeMore information||2 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
We all know we need to try and save water but this isn't always easy. That's why we've created this handy guide to water saving shower heads, so you can easily reduce your water consumption everyday whilst still enjoying an invigorating shower.
If you want to add value to your home by adding an ensuite, we have put together a number of design ideas to help you create a small ensuite.