Butler & Rose Bare Metal Lacquer Slip On Welded Feet - 3 Column
The Butler & Rose Bare Metal Lacquer Slip On Welded Feet allow you to fit the radiator to the floor instead of the wall, increasing the options for installation and creating a stylish new look.
As you would expect variations in colour, welding and burnishing marks vary from one section to another and add to the idiosyncrasy of each radiator. Once sections are hand burnished to give a smooth surface, a clear gloss lacquer is applied, protecting the bare metal and enhancing their irregular nature and individuality.
• Sold singularly - minimum of 2 will be required
• Optional extra for additional support
• Available in Bare Metal Lacquer finish
• Suitable for a 3 column radiator
• Pipe centres from wall: 82mm - 92mm
• An optional extra for the Butler & Rose 3 Column Horizontal 500mm , Butler & Rose 3 Column Horizontal 600mm and the Butler & Rose 3 Column Vertical 1800mm
• Please remember to add 100mm to the height of the section you have chosen if you are using slip on welded feet.
|Brand||Butler & Rose|
|Brand Range||Butler & Rose Bare Metal|
|Finish||Bare Metal Lacquer|
|GuaranteeMore information||2 Years|
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
Products from the same range
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
Cut the struggle of finding luxury radiators at affordable prices, and take a look at these stunning modern radiators, all available for under £250. Who knew affordable beautiful radiators would be so easy to find?
Creating your perfect bathroom can be costly. That’s why we have a whole range of bathroom vanity units for under £250 to help you furnish your bathroom in the exact style you want - without breaking the bank.
If you want to add value to your home by adding an ensuite, we have put together a number of design ideas to help you create a small ensuite.