Abode Pronteau Prostream 3 in 1 Instant Hot Water Tap - Graphite
Say hello to the tap of the future in the form of the Abode Pronteau Prostream 3 in 1. Don’t be fooled by the stunning graphite finish or minimalist design, the Prostream certainly isn’t all about the looks. This gorgeous kitchen tap boasts instant 98°C filtered water, a dual stage safety handle to ensure safety, an anti-splash aerator, and a 360° swivel spout for maximum movement capability. With some truly astonishing features and a 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee, the Prostream 3 in 1 instant hot water tap is truly magical.
• Instant 98°C filtered water at the turn of a handle
• Dual stage safety handle mechanism on the hot handle
• Designer graphite finish
• Includes PROBOIL2 boiler system and filter cartridge
• Anti-splash aerator
• 360° swivel spout for maximum practicality
• Delivers domestic hot and cold water
• Energy saving cold start valve as standard
• Minimum 0.75 bar hot water pressure required
• Minimum 1.5 bar cold water pressure required
• 5 year guarantee from Abode
• PROBOIL2 is manufactured in the UK and can be wall or floor mounted
• Compact design
• 2 litre tank
• Safety steam vent to standard dishwasher connection
• Removable tank lid for easy cleaning and descaling
• 2 year guarantee from Abode
• Specifically engineered for hot water applications
• Reduces chlorine taste and odours in water
• Recommended replacement interval - 6 to 12 months
• WRAS approved
• Overall height - 427mm
• Spout exit height - 298mm
• Projection - 216mm
• Recommended tap hole size - Ø35mm
• Maximum worktop thickness - 50mm
• Height - 257mm
• Depth - 175mm
• Width - 217mm
Downloads Product PDF Product Code PT1103 Global Trade Item Number 5060344154468 Type Mono Kitchen Mixers, Boiling Water Taps Brand Abode Brand Range Abode Pronteau 3-in-1 Minimum Water PressureMore information 1.5 Shape Round Finish Graphite Style Modern Mounting Type Deck Mounted Tap Holes Mono Spout Type Swan Neck Spout, 360 Degree Swivel Spout Handle Type Lever, Dual Control Cartridge TypeMore information Ceramic Disc Height (mm) 427 Projection (mm) 216 Popular Features Eco-Friendly GuaranteeMore information 5 Years
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.Taps use either a ceramic disc cartridge or a rubber compression washer to control flow. Rubber washers will naturally wear down with use, and the tap handle will require more and more rotations to turn on or off. On the plus side, it's very easy to replace a rubber washer and they're available everywhere.
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
- Delivery & Returns
COVID-19 Update (30/03/2020)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
How long will my delivery take?
Items in stock and ready for immediate dispatch display ‘In Stock’ and ‘Next Day Delivery Available’. Other items show the estimated delivery time, such as 1-2 or 2-4 working days. This information is given to you on each product page throughout the website, as well as in the basket prior to checkout, and in the checkout process itself.
You will be able to split up your order into multiple deliveries during the checkout if they have different lead times.
How much does delivery cost?
- Orders over £250 receive FREE standard delivery to mainland UK
- Orders under £250:
For orders under £250, the charge* is displayed on every product page just under the 'Add to Basket' button, and is dependent on the size of the item. You will only pay a single charge regardless of how many products you buy.
* Additional charges will usually apply to some areas of Northern Scotland and Scottish Isles, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland; and also to some areas of mainland UK for very large or fragile items that are sent by pallet.
Next day, weekend & time-specific deliveries
If an item is 'In Stock' and 'Next Day Delivery Available', you will also be able to choose a number of other delivery options during the checkout. Depending on the service, additional delivery charges may apply.
For our other items that show a delivery estimate, you will not be able to choose next day or timed services. We aim to deliver the item within the advertised timescale.
We deliver small items (taps, shower fittings, accessories, small kitchen sinks, mirrors etc.) to most of Europe. You will be informed if any of the items in your basket are not able to be sent to your country during the checkout process.
If your country is not listed, or if you want to order a larger item, we may still be able to help. Please call us on 01202 55 66 55.
Large item orders
Please note, the driver will not be able to take the items in to your property, so we recommend that you have 2 able-bodied people to help take delivery if you have ordered large or heavy items. The driver will wait for you to check for any signs of damage. Please notify us of any transit damage either on the delivery note, or if there isn't time to check the items thoroughly upon delivery then within 48 hours of receipt. This does not affect your statutory rights with regards to manufacturing defects and faults.
Returns & Collections
For unwanted items we offer 90 days for a credit note, and 30 days for a refund. Please note that there are a few items we are unable to take back, including some special finish taps and showers, toilet seats that have been opened, and bespoke orders. See our full returns policy.
We now offer a collection service for unwanted items. This is particularly useful for fragile, bulky items that are difficult to transport. Unwanted items can be collected at a convenient time and place via our own transport partners, typically within a 1 or 2 hour window. This is a chargeable service - for full details, please see our returns policy.
- Reviews (0)
- Customer Questions
Products from the same range
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
Discover the truth about boiling water taps and why they'll soon be in every home in the country. Learn the difference between pressurised and vented systems and which is safest. We answer your questions to help you find out if a boiling water tap is right for you.