Abode Pronteau Profile 4 in 1 Instant Hot Water Tap - 3 Hole
Nothing says contemporary luxury quite like the Abode Pronteau Profile 4 in 1 instant hot water 3 hole tap. With its mesmerising chrome or brushed nickel finish and modern design, there’s more to this beautiful kitchen mixer than meets the eye. The Profile delivers domestic hot and cold, ambient, and 80-90°C filtered water, has a 360° swivel spout for maximum movement, uses quarter turn ceramic disc technology to prevent dripping, and is thermally insulated at the spout to ensure it’s not hot to the touch. Of course when it comes to boiling water taps, safety is paramount which is why the Profile includes two Hotkeys™ which are required in order to activate the hot water. If you’re not yet convinced by these wonderful features, let the 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee do the talking!
• 4 way mixer tap - delivers domestic hot & cold, ambient and 80-98°C filtered water
• Includes PROBOIL3 boiler system and filter cartridge
• Includes two Hotkeys™ - required to activate the hot water (see below videos)
• Without the Hotkey™ it reverts back to a family safe 3 way mixer
• 360° swivel spout
• Thermally insulated spout won't get hot
• Quarter turn ceramic disc technology - long-lasting and easy to use
• Anti-splash Neoperl aerator as standard
• Available in Polished Chrome or Brushed Nickel finish
• Minimum 0.5 bar water pressure required
• 5 year guarantee from Abode
• 80-98°C variable stored water temperature
• Delivers up to 50 cups of steaming water per hour
• Made in the UK from stainless steel
• Choice of energy-saving eco modes
• Pumped delivery to ensure a smooth flow with no spitting
• Child lock function
• Notifies you when it needs descaling and when the filter needs changing
• On screen notifications with QR codes with links to 'how to' maintenance videos
• Filtered ambient and 80-98°C drinking water
• Reduces the taste and odour of chlorine in the water
• Superfine 5 micron carbon block filtration
• Typical 6 month life (depending on usage and water hardness)
• Automated on screen life reminder
• Adjustable hardness settings to optimise filter life and boiler protection
• Overall height - 368mm
• Spout exit height - 240mm
• Projection - 216mm
• Recommended tap hole size - Ø35mm
• Maximum worktop thickness - 50mm
• Height - 410mm
• Depth - 400mm
• Width - 175mm
|Type||3 Hole Kitchen Taps, Boiling Water Taps, Filtered Water Taps|
|Brand Range||Abode Pronteau 4-in-1|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.75|
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Tap Holes||3 Holes|
|Spout Type||Swan Neck Spout, 360 Degree Swivel Spout|
|Handle Type||Lever, Triple Control|
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
|Global Trade Item Number||5060344152990|
Minimum Water Pressure
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
They can also be purchased separately and retrofitted to most taps, or they can usually be uninstalled if not wanted. They're a great benefit on high pressure systems where the full flow of water is unnecessary, cutting your water bills and helping to reduce wastage. On lower-pressure systems they can help to improve the performance of a tap by adding air to the limited flow of water available. All-in-all, they're pretty awesome.
All of our brand partners and manufacturers offer a warranty as standard. Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.